Monday, April 12, 2010

Know me / Don't know me

A friend from church -
I have not known Kevin Hall for very long, but have had the opportunity to interact with him in a variety of situations. Two qualities are most readily apparent: his commitment to his faith, and his creativity. He uses his creativity to share his faith in a loving, gentle way. Unlike many creative people, Kevin has the ability to keep his ego under control for the greater good of his art. Kevin directed a skit we performed and I observed his ability to be flexible, to thoughfully consider input from others, and to provide encouragement. He has a knack for collaborative leadership.

My wife -
You have heard the saying "It's 100% or nothing", well Kevin is the walking description of the saying. His perfectionist personality drives me up the wall at times, but that characteristic is what makes his work brilliant. He brings this personality trait into everything he does. His family, friends, and work all benefit from his attitude and passion for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment